"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Ladies

“I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life. “ ~Abraham Lincoln

6 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

Happy Mother's Day! Beautiful artwork of a mother's love. Great quote, also. I miss my mother's prayers. I know they helped me all thru my life.

mxtodis123 said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. Beautiful artwork.
Mary

Linda said...

Beautiful art work!!! and love the quote by a great man...Hope you had a wonderful Mom's day!! :)

In My Wild Eden said...

What a beautiful quote! I hope you had a wonderful day!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I miss my mother's prayers.
They were constant like the prayers
I pray daily for my chiidren.
Sometimes I have the thought that when I am gone - who will pray for my children?
Thank you - dear one for the special cards you send me.
I love the image and the quote.
Have a good day....

Ashling said...

Right back at ya--and what a gorgeous illustration!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers