Beltane Chant
by Clown
Feathered winds come dance with me
Lift me from the ground.
Join my waltz, my spirit, freed
As we are upward bound.
Tongues of flame come jump with me
Ye purifying fires,
Join my joy, my playful glee
As we move yet higher.
Tears from seas, come sing with me
Roll from out the caves,
Join my verse, my body cleansed
In your healing waves.
Mother Earth come laugh with me
Set aside your toils,
Join my chant of forests green
Secure me in rich soil.
Earth and Air, Fire and Sea
I call you all, come dance with me!
Grant me now a sacred space
How fun to approach summer with a wild dance around the Beltane fire. Even if you have to imagine the bonfire, it will still be fun.
And too, there is the May Pole and dance. The first day of May. Brand new beginning. Start over, or if you are doing wonderfully good, a keeping on of the same.
as i wrote to a dear friend, may the warm Beltane Fire gently guide you to summers edge.
❦




5 comments:
I do love those words "guide you to Summers edge", beautiufl x Happy Beltane x
Oh, I love this chant. Can't have a Beltane fire here in the heart of Brooklyn, but my Beltane candles are already lit. Blessings to you and yours on this special day.
Mary
Oh Beautiful Sister of my Heart,
Thank You so much for the beautiful card this morning!
I loved your sharing today! :)
I won't be dancing around the MayPole but I can do it in my spirit, and the same with the bonfire.
I'll be thinking of you this night as I light my candles to burn so bright!
Thank You Bright Star for your love and generous soul, and for always being a loving and caring Friend/Sister....I Love You!!!
Muah Big Radiant Blessings!!!!
My dear, thanks for the e-card, May is a wonderful month, everything growing and full of promise, i dance with you in thoughts, happy May ! x
Beautiful! I want to make a bonfire and dance around it right now ;)
Post a Comment