"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Molly Poses ~ Wordless Wednesday


10 comments:

Reba said...

How cute!

mxtodis123 said...

Molly is just the cutest little thing. I just love h er.
Mary

AkasaWolfSong said...

I'm with Mary...She is a Queen! :)

(((Big Hugs)))

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sandy, thank you for the cards.
Not on computer much until next week. More tests on Monday.
Your happy
I smile...

Texan said...

Molly is just adorable!

blessedmama said...

Molly looks pretty darn happy there!

kerrdelune said...

Oh, she is BEAUTIFUL!

Kameshwari said...

Awesome smile!

Melodie said...

That is one happy girl! Molly is so cute!

renilde said...

you portrayed her so beautiful!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers