“When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky."
~ Siddhartha Gautama Buddha ~
Even if there is nothing to laugh about, laugh on credit. ~Author Unknown
Life can be wildly tragic at times, and I've had my share. But whatever happens to you, you have to keep a slightly comic attitude. In the final analysis, you have got not to forget to laugh.
Katharine Hepburn
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. ~Woody Allen
At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities. ~Jean Houston
*****
I wanted you to end the week with a smile on your face, and maybe even laughing.
Wishing you health and rest and laughter.
Happy weekend all my wonderful blog friends.
the wild magnolia
sandi
I ❤ you.
*Photo found on Facebook
This is my all time favorite non-family photo.
8 comments:
Oh my! I love that picture! I hope you have a weekend filled with laughter and happiness.
Here is the link,I hope, to my shop.Thanks girl! http://www.etsy.com/shop/laughingduckfarm?ref=em
Love that picture and quote
may send on to my son in Thailand.
Thank you
for making me smile and feel special.
What a laughter-inducing post. Wishing YOU joy in your heart and good belly laughs.
What a suhweeeet photo!
Here's to Sandi feeling joy bubble up from the tips of your toes to the top of your head!!!
Much Peace My Sister :)
I Love You Too!
I should have read this Friday!!! LOL but I am laughing today...
Have a great week Sandi...
I appreciated your comments on my post as well...I did some further research and found quite a few Republican women upset by this as well...some how it blurred the line that have grown heavier over the years...I felt like this issue went some to erase that...
Peace Sista!! XO
Hi Sandi.....this post made me LAUGH!!!
hugs,
Jo
I LOVE, LOVE, love THIS
i need to do a lot more of this. i hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment