"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday ~ Someone's Dream Come True

Bumps River, Cape Cod, Massachusetts 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

how this calls to me! such quiet.

Bohemian said...

Just Beautiful and so Serene! We lived on Cape Cod when I was a Child for a few years and I remember fabulous Trips to the Beach and a Marine Life Exhibit called Woods Hole... many Happy Memories of the years spent in Massachusetts... I often wonder if I went back if I would recall anything that might still be there?

Good Hunting at the Dollar Store for Peacock Treasures, it was the
"99 Cent Only" Retail Chain of Dollar Stores that had the Beautiful Feather Jewelry, not just Peacock Feathers either, but a nice selection.

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beautiful image.
I have always wanted to go to
Cape Cod.
Never wandered far
and sure do not now :)

mxtodis123 said...

What a beautiful place to be. Reminds me of home.
Mary

renilde said...

So peaceful, enjoy, x

Akannie said...

Cape Cod is someplace I have always wanted to see...maybe this year...

AkasaWolfSong said...

Oh be still my beating heart!
How beautiful! I've always wanted to rent a late summer cottage on the Cape...it is all so breathtaking! I can see falling asleep by a fire on the waters edge there.

Big Hugs Dear One!!!! :)

Gail Dixon said...

What a beautiful, idyllic setting. Would love to be sitting on the edge of the water with my camera.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers