Missing
Would it hurt the suns feelings to know it's warmth doesn't reach my life
Would the moom cry if she knew her moonlight was wasted on me
The brilliance of the stars goes unnoticed and the wind no longer travels through my hair
No sand in my toes or salt on my skin
Does music miss making me move and dance
Does the hand I should be holding know what it's missing
Is the heart mine should be connected to waiting for me
Is it still there...my minds eye cannot see it anymore
I miss the warmth of the sun and feelings the moonlight brings
I miss the stars and the sea and the salt and the breeze
Is it possible they could ever miss me
(c)
Vicky Biorseth: Poem and Photo
More information about the poem Missed
Reader comments on the poem Missed
More information about the poet Vicky Biorseth
Vicky Biorseth (c) Poem and Photo
Sorry I could not straighten out this post, a poem by my lovely daughter Vicky. Vicky is extremely talented artist and author. She is working on a fantasy book that is so interesting and transports you down under, that is all I can say. She is doing her own art work. I wish her the best of luck for all her hard work and talent.
|
3 comments:
Your daughter is very talented! I enjoyed reading some of her other poetry on the site as well. :)
~oh but her light is never waisted on thee...such a touching poem my dear friend...thank you for sharing your daughters words...much love light and blessings~
Best of both worlds..Talent and beauty. I have a daughter in the Corp.
Post a Comment