Elegant Blessings - Rita - Click Here
Gave me this wonderful blog award. Thank you Rita!
This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I think I may have chosen one or two who have a bit more.
Liebster is german and means: Beloved! Don't you just love this, beloved! It makes me all tingly.
And I offer you my choices:
Gave me this wonderful blog award. Thank you Rita!
This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I think I may have chosen one or two who have a bit more.
Liebster is german and means: Beloved! Don't you just love this, beloved! It makes me all tingly.
And I offer you my choices:
Beyond the Fields We Know - Cate
Elemental, spiritual, wise, wordsmith, lover of woodlands and dwellers, well read, Zen precious creative photographer, sharing it all with us.
She does not do awards, but please visit, you will love her.
Confession of a Would Be Mountain Womon - Ashling
Ashling is a would be mountain womon, she is creating a space for her own mountain adventures. Currently she is learning to spin wool. I think this is so interesting, bringing back an art lost in time. She loves the past. Looking backward to bring the ancestral things forward into her life.
I like that.
Marti's Musings - Marti
Marti is fun, her blog is fun, gives us her best post by post.
Marti loves her family, she loves to share.
She will take you where
she is
at
the
moment.
Stroke of the Brush - Renilde
To view Renilde's art is a spiritual experience for me, way out in the deep end thought provoking art, her own particular show stopping stroke of the brush.
And her garden, you will want to hop a plane and fly over, to stroll through her garden with her.
and
Elegant Blessings - Rita
Rita is fun, a fantastic cook, gardens up a storm, lover of animals, candid, caring, cans goodies from her garden, and bakes. Her posts are always interesting, even when she is sick.
Top that!
And there you have it, just a few of my favorite blogs.
I participated in this, and it was fun.
Happy weekends all you wonderful people!
Elemental, spiritual, wise, wordsmith, lover of woodlands and dwellers, well read, Zen precious creative photographer, sharing it all with us.
She does not do awards, but please visit, you will love her.
Confession of a Would Be Mountain Womon - Ashling
Ashling is a would be mountain womon, she is creating a space for her own mountain adventures. Currently she is learning to spin wool. I think this is so interesting, bringing back an art lost in time. She loves the past. Looking backward to bring the ancestral things forward into her life.
I like that.
Marti's Musings - Marti
Marti is fun, her blog is fun, gives us her best post by post.
Marti loves her family, she loves to share.
She will take you where
she is
at
the
moment.
Stroke of the Brush - Renilde
To view Renilde's art is a spiritual experience for me, way out in the deep end thought provoking art, her own particular show stopping stroke of the brush.
And her garden, you will want to hop a plane and fly over, to stroll through her garden with her.
and
Elegant Blessings - Rita
Rita is fun, a fantastic cook, gardens up a storm, lover of animals, candid, caring, cans goodies from her garden, and bakes. Her posts are always interesting, even when she is sick.
Top that!
And there you have it, just a few of my favorite blogs.
I participated in this, and it was fun.
Happy weekends all you wonderful people!
No comments:
Post a Comment