Friday ramble: to walk about, roam, or wander, all for pleasure. Because you want too. The most obvious ramble is a walk about on two legs.
I want to, I don’t want too. Choices.
Our minds can roam and wander, think, decide, and encourage. I consider reading to be a ramble for pleasure.
Twenty twelve gives me positive vibes, yes vibes, a new happy year is staring us in the face. Visions of sugar plums still dance in my head. Butterflies are hanging out in my stomach.
I feel a shift in my inner world. Incidentally a positive shift in my inner world affects my eyes, how I see things and my ears, how I hear things. And yes, how I think, where I search for answers. The feel of a positive shift is unmistakable. It feels good. The glass is half full. The mind rushes to the positive ideas, opinions, and possibilities. This alone is worth millions.
Twenty twelve has a feeling of enchantment and awakening. Courage to make healthy choices, courage to care enough to find our best path.
Choices and Ideas:
“Surely there is grandeur in knowing that in the realm of thought, at least, you are without a chain; that you have the right to explore all heights and depth; that there are no walls nor fences, nor prohibited places, nor sacred corners in all the vast expanse of thought.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
“Nimble thought can jump both sea and land.”
- William Shakespeare
❤
Life is like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending. - Jim Henson
the wild magnolia wrote:
write your own ending
mind blowing thrilling
dive deep into the future
(c)

5 comments:
Very good post!
There is change in the air...
the atmosphere is charged with
positive energy.
there are no binding perimeters
if we believe.
great post
here is hug
I've been feeling the change as well. 2012 is going to be a special year...and definitely not the end of the world. Have a great weekend.
Mary
Lovely words and a fine image tio conider in these first weeks of a new year!
~good morning my dearest of dear...you have been nothing but a constant stream of light and love in my days these past months...you have sent blessings aplenty and respected my quietness...you never left...always remained...my heart is overflowing from your kindness friendship and love...i am blessed to have stumbled upon such a kindred spirit as you...i say thank you a thousand times over but it would probably not do the justice it should...
ah...2012...i am so happy it is here and i look forward to seeing where it will be taking you in the days ahead...much love light and blessings shining brightly upon you and yours~
Post a Comment