"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Choices ❧

choices
shadow followers
tag alongs
reveal 
truths
ending the
masquerade
.....
“I wrote this, and it was fun...”
sandra m. hagan (c) january 12, 2012

5 comments:

Texan said...

ahhh yes the masquerade... :O)

Laurie Kolp said...

Yes, choices made do follow us. Nice blog you have here!

Melodie said...

It only ends the masquerade for some..some just live denial,lol!Great poem!

Joan@CopperCreeker said...

many reasons for masquerade. some use as defense. some are hard to come out from under the mask.
so many choices.

Judy Roney said...

For some reason politicians came to mind as I read this the first time. LOL Short and to the point; a huge point at that. Good work!

http://judyidliketosay.blogspot.com/2012/01/choices.html

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers