"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cape Cod Homemade Apple Pie

"But I, when I undress me
Each night, upon my knees
Will ask the Lord to bless me
With apple-pie and cheese."

~Eugene Field





(My daughter and a friend made this pie.)

8 comments:

Texan said...

Yummmmmy

renilde said...

I can almost smell it, bon appetit! x

brandi said...

~will you save a slice for me...this here little pie looks quite scrumptious...hope it was comforting and heartwarming...much love light and blessings~

the wild magnolia said...

Actually, my youngest daughter made this pie. She is on a new life adventure job. I would love to have a slice too.

Thanks everyone, for stopping by for a visit.

((hugs))

Akannie said...

Bee-oo-ti-full PIE !!!!!!!!!

(Love the prayer too!)

Hope you're having a grand day, mistress. It's cold here, but clear. So far. They say snow is coming, but I don't know...and I don't care. As long as I can get my vet appt out of the way first. :)

Snail Cloth said...

The pie does look so good on a rainy day here in Eureka, CA. I was endjoying your blog and the pictures down the page. The Tanzanian woman reminded me of the book Heart of Darkness that we read together a year or so ago. Last year I read Out of Africa. It was very good. I had heard it wasn't as good at the movie. Well I think it is in it's own right but it is not a love story it is a story of her life and the people in Africa. She wanted to honor them, which wasn't popular with the colonist. I think you would really like it.
Thank you for visiting my blog!! Come visit again.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sure looks good
picture perfect...

AkasaWolfSong said...

My Dad used to love eating apple pie with a few slices of cheese.

This pie looks scrumptious! Got any left? I'll be over in a sec!

It's like -10 here and I'm hunkered down. Brrr! Snow tomorrow and I'm going out in it,lol.

If you were here I'd make us hot cocoa and some homemade something...hmmmm...I'll have to get out my old recipes for something delish!

Stay safe and warm Sister Love! :)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers