"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, November 3, 2011

"O Wild West Wind..."

Photo Source - Click Here



"O wild West Wind, thou breath of Autumn's being.
Thou, from whose unseen presence the leaves dead
Are driven, like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing."


  Percy Bysshe Shelley

(7 September 1753 – 24 April 1844)

2 comments:

Terra said...

I love Shelley's poetry and the autumn painting you posted.

On Fragile Wings said...

I love that piece of art too.
Of course you already know how much I love poetry...

Just getting ready for another night shift tonight.

sending you a big hug
Sharon

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers