"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, November 19, 2011

I ❤ My Online Friends.....


6 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

And we love you as well. Hoping you are having a wonderful weekend.
Mary

renilde said...

Thanks, you are sweet and i'm sending you my love too, x

Texan said...

Now how cute is that card :O)

Melodie said...

That is sweet! Thank you and many blessings to you too!

AkasaWolfSong said...

And Lord please bless my Sister Sandra...Miss Mag's!!!! She's a keeper! :)

xoxoxo

Gail Dixon said...

Amen! God bless you, too! I ♥ my online friends just as much as the "real" ones. :)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers