"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Changed Back to Old Blog TEMPLATE......Whoop, whoop.


I'VE CHANGED BACK TO MY OLD BLOG TEMPLATE

6 comments:

Ashling said...

Always good to try something new, but it was giving me fits when I tried to open it...so glad for the return to the 'old'. It's a lovely blog and I didn't like missing out!

AkasaWolfSong said...

Bless You, Bless You Sandra!!!

The new template was very frustrating indeed...I'd been blog hopping to see if the problem occured elsewhere and yes it was just the same. Whoever created it needs to address those frustrations for those who visit?

Anywho...thanks a million from this enamored reader and Sister/Friend!!!

Happy Wednesday and Radiant Blessings! :)

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Looks great to me!

Joys to you,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

On Fragile Wings said...

Yes, I too became frustrated several times and gave up leaving a comment.

I am happy for the change back.

Everything looks just as beautiful here and I am comforted that I can comment once again.

Waving hello

blessings Sharon

Snail Cloth said...

I love this painting. Very vibrant!!!

Texan said...

oh goodie I was having a heck of a time trying to leave comments :O)....

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers