the will of someone
else
the path of someone
else
does not belong
to you
does not belong
to me
i do not need
your permission
really
you do not
need my
permission
really
the outstretched
hand may save a
drowning
damaged soul
someone said
we all march to
the beat of a
different drummer
my drummer
is not
your drummer
“i wrote this, and it was fun.”
october 28, 2011 © sandra m. hagan

6 comments:
Sandra,
This was so wonderful....thank you for this.
Jo
try # 3
If people could grasp this simple
concept they would be a lot more
understanding to others.
Your new page will not take my comments for some reason.
I love this! I always try to march to the beat of my own drum and allow others to do the same - makes life a whole lot easier! Thankyou for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments - it's wonderful to connect to new like minded friends. I look forward to having a good look around here x
There are times that I am an amazed, amused or confused by the dance that others do to the sound of the drummer within. I like to think that I have an appreciation of the dance that is individual to each of us.
My reply just got swallowed alive!
As I was saying...I love that I can answer to the drum of my own calling...there have been times early on in my life when doing so left me bereft...but as I've grown older and hopefully gained more wisdom that no longer bothers me. I AM what I AM.
Happy too, that Your Drumbeat resonates with mine Dear Kindred Sister! :) We do sit in the same primal, tribal fire.
What a glorious sharing for us to breathe in today!
Gentle and Radiant Hugs!
xoxoxo
Beautiful, we all have to follow or own path indeed, no matter how strange or senseless it looks to others, you said it in a beautiful way Sandi, xx
Post a Comment