"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Wordless Wednesday - Sea Grape at Tampa Bay
Sea Grape at Tampa Bay
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful plant! Is it actually called a "sea grape"? That is so cool. I especially LOVE the bright blue sky peeking in from behind! Your photography is just awesome!! :)
What a beautiful plant! Is it actually called a "sea grape"? That is so cool. I especially LOVE the bright blue sky peeking in from behind! Your photography is just awesome!! :)
Handsome fruit indeed - it is a member of the ephedra family and therefore considered a performance enhancing drug, but I understand the fruit is tasty.
6 comments:
What a beautiful plant! Is it actually called a "sea grape"? That is so cool.
I especially LOVE the bright blue sky peeking in from behind! Your photography is just awesome!!
:)
What a beautiful plant! Is it actually called a "sea grape"? That is so cool.
I especially LOVE the bright blue sky peeking in from behind! Your photography is just awesome!!
:)
gorgeous, mother nature - the green
is so life-affirming.
Beautiful plant. I understand that one can make an herbal formula from this plant, to treat asthma, hay fever and the common cold.
Handsome fruit indeed - it is a member of the ephedra family and therefore considered a performance enhancing drug, but I understand the fruit is tasty.
Thanks so much, for your comments.
The fruit I have tasted is bit-ter. This is my favorite after Magnolias, and Marigolds.
It is made into performance enhancing drug/herb.
Post a Comment