"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, August 29, 2011

It is True - We are All One - Please Remember

Thank you for remembering those in Vermont who are in the flood areas.
We are all one.

4 comments:

renilde said...

My heart goes out to everyone who has been and is confronted by this power of nature, let's hope they are safe and well, x

My Grama's Soul said...

Good morning....We know folks from Vermont.....our thoughts are there this morning.

BTW....Just came over from One Woman's Journey to Mindfulness.....your poetry there took my breath away it was so beautiful.

Jo

Terra said...

I posted too about the people of Vermont and all the flooding today. This is a difficult week for them I know. I also included a poem about God and rain and flowers.

Unknown said...

i didn't know. hoping they're safe.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers