"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, July 14, 2011

'...when I return..."



when i return
my reincarnated self
upon this mother earth
you will not recognize me
wild from the beginning
able to sustain myself 
in woodland solitude
ever entertaining
angels unaware
“hooman’s”
from time to time
come visit
my garden glorious
sprouting flowers
vigorous vegetables
watermelon vines
creeping on the
ground
warm hearth welcome 
awaits friends
grilled fish
roasted spuds
green beans
tomatoes
wild strawberry thrill
honeyed tea
velvet down
sofa old as dirt
comfort 
has a home
summer porch
sleep tight
there’s a
moon out
tonight

past
present
future
three
journeys

dark
of night
keep 
a candle
burning
I
will
return...
"...when I return...."
sandra m. hagan (c) July 14, 2011


Eternal Dance
http://youtu.be/Sy63xxVM9xg

6 comments:

Ashling said...

I love this. It's just so evocative, so different.

Akannie said...

Ahhhhhh....when I return.....

Nice.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Oh my
wish I had written
Love it
it is me....

AkasaWolfSong said...

Whispering...'comfort has a home.'

I think that is what Divine Love must feel like...

Beautiful and Poignant Sister Soul!

Wishing you Moonlight, Starlight, and Sunlight to lighten your path Dear Heart!

(((BIG HUGS!)))

A'HO!

renilde said...

Warm, love filled, comforting ! beautiful!

Kerry O'Gorman said...

The words to this are MOST comforting...I can see each image in my minds eye and feel the thoughts in my fingertips. So lovely!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers