"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, July 17, 2011

~ Earth Pathways - Diary ~

Earth Pathways - Diary


Sharing “good things” is so fun.  I feel excited to be a part of the “hooman” race, along side of these fine ladies, and one young gentleman.
I stumbled upon this by accident, and cannot for the life of me, remember where upon I stumbled from.  Hah!  Ya know how it is where you are a bit older?  Or, maybe you don’t, but you will!
Without further adieu please find yourself introduced to the staff of “Earth Pathways Diary” staff.
( Photo from the left clockwise: Tamara Peirson, Suzi Goose, Jaine Rose, Lucille Valentine, Debs Milverton and Harry Hot Pants.  Sharon Zak, Glennie Kindred and Mezzie Lucern-Lambuorne.)
To wit...there in lies a spiritual pathway, wisdom, beauty, encouragement toward living in color, sacred song and dance, many paths to choose from, enlarged vision, kindness on purpose, laughter and smiles, poetry, and words written with honesty and help in mind.
You know how sometimes you save the best for last?  Well, I am reading slowly and bit by bit, I do not want this to end.  Excitement every day.  Astrology, too.  Oh my.
Get your dance back, sing your very own song, share your art, learn something new, be a part of something bigger than yourself.  Awaken the sacred in you.  
“The Earth Pathways diary is a great way to stay connected to a network of people living creatively in this land.  Through it we share ideas for sustainable living and bring positive change and balance into our lives and into the world.”  - Earth Pathways - Visit.......(www.earthpathwaysdiary.co.uk
Read for yourself the plans and projects this group is offering.  You will be grateful and thankful to find a group caring for our earth. 
Travel your own pathway,  check out “Earth Pathways”, and see if it isn’t so.


the end - back page

: )
(c) sandra m. hagan - july 17, 2011

5 comments:

Terra said...

Sounds like a lovely collective project.

mxtodis123 said...

Thanks for the website. Took a quick look, but I am going back.
Mary

AkasaWolfSong said...

Cool site...going to go back when I have more time to sit and read.

Thanks for the Share Sandra!

Have an Outstanding week ahead Sister Love! :)

Akannie said...

Nice...

God, I love the heart of women....

Ruthie Redden said...

OOh thank you for the reminder, i had this flagged to buy, it sounds just perfect x

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers