"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

~ Wordless Wednesday ~

~ Molly Gael - Queen of Sticks ~

7 comments:

Ashling said...

Awwwww!!!!!!!! She needs hugs! But then, I'm guessing you give her LOTS of those...

On Fragile Wings said...

What a gorgeous beauty she is.
You can tell she is well cared for.

Sharon

Melodie said...

I have to say that is the cutest puppy baby I have seen in a very long time! I bet she is just spoiled rotten!

Unknown said...

Cute!

Gail Dixon said...

She is adorable!!!!

Akannie said...

She's a keeper!

septembermom said...

So cute!! Adorable :)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers