"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, June 27, 2011

~ Namaste ~

~ Early Morning Dew - Wild Fairy Flower ~


Namaste


sacred-sacred self
emerge
from your
hiding place

rise to the sun
bow to the
morning

mango tango
face obstacles
head on

float to
the top
with 
happiness

lovingkindness
drink deep

sit
be
breathe

clarity
has silent
feet

dizzle dazzle
cosmic 
smile

love weaves
in and out
creating
life

I see
the goodness
in you

gassho




sandra m. hagan (c) june 27, 2011

12 comments:

Lynette Killam said...

I do love your magical fairy flower, and your sweet, peaceful words. I particularly like, "clarity has silent feet"... I find an appalling lack of opportunity in my own life to just be still and completely open to the world.

Thank you, too, for your lovely comment on the loss of our cat, Oreo...it's much appreciated. I see you also lost a dear friend not long ago. Aren't we lucky to have had them, even for a short while?

Gail Dixon said...

What a beautiful flower! Magical.

mxtodis123 said...

Love the flower. Your words also bring a touch of serenity to my day. Thank you.
Mary

Terra said...

"I see the goodness in you" is a favorite part of your words here.

Melodie said...

That is a beautiful little flower! I loved the words!

septembermom said...

Brilliant. Love "clarity has silent feet." So many great lines here! Well done, my friend :)

renilde said...

There is peacefulness and hope and beauty in your words my dear. x

On Fragile Wings said...

Beautiful soul, your words and pictures touch the heart.

AkasaWolfSong said...

Ahhh Sandra! Such peace and knowing come from this magickal photo and from your words of heart.!!!

I too loved 'clarity has silent feet.' Such a primordial message that is!

Praying all is well in your world and sending you big hugs and love!

Blessings Precious One! :)
xoxo

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Beautiful poem! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog today!

My Grama's Soul said...

Your words and picture were so very magical today.

Thank you dear friend,

Jo

kerrdelune said...

Oh this is beautiful, and there is magic in every single cell!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers