"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

~ Wordless Wednesday ~A Penny for Her Thoughts ~

5 comments:

lunalaurel said...

That large unfathomable world out there, free and unrestricted and yet: so hard to reach.

mxtodis123 said...

Being a city-dweller myself, I know my thoughts would be...'if only this was a view of nature.'
Mary

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Being a nature dweller
I would be thinking
I want to go home....

Robyn Campbell said...

Think of all the possibilities. :-)

septembermom said...

This would be a terrific photo for Write With Pictures. Love it.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers