"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Oh, how blue and serene that water is!Mary
Waves of calm rolling up on the beach - I can hear them all the way up here, and they bring peace!
What a nice beach shot--I love the beach and wish I lived closer sometimes.
Our beloved Vancouver Canucks may be playing your Lightenings in the Stanley Cup! Cheers...you always leave such sweet compliments...hope you're well.
p.s...wish I was on that beach today...rain again and chilly!
i am speachless...... X
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, how blue and serene that water is!
Mary
Waves of calm rolling up on the beach - I can hear them all the way up here, and they bring peace!
What a nice beach shot--I love the beach and wish I lived closer sometimes.
Our beloved Vancouver Canucks may be playing your Lightenings in the Stanley Cup! Cheers...you always leave such sweet compliments...hope you're well.
p.s...wish I was on that beach today...rain again and chilly!
i am speachless...... X
Post a Comment