"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Sunday, April 3, 2011

~ Time and Space ~

Morning Blaze - The City Slicker View
3/2011

Time and Space...

If you live in the country there is the potential for peace and quiet each day and night. Living in the city peace and quiet is a bit more challenging.  Living alone you have a natural amount of alone time for quiet and meditation; living with someone/others you have to seek out time for quiet and spiritual practice.  A certain hunger calls you out to arrange space for solitude and spirit.  The attitude of this quest may determine the outcome.  Make it fun, a game, a challenge to create the necessary time and space to continue your spiritual practice.

Wishing each of you a very blessed Sunday.

I'm thinking challenges are puzzles, mysteries to be solved, and you know how I love a mystery.Life is a mystery.


Wishing you a blessed Sunday filled with joy and peace.

2 comments:

Robyn Campbell said...

Country here. I long to walk our woods, Sandi. When I feel better. Love this post. But we ll especially love you. :)

mxtodis123 said...

City life here. I'm one of the lucky ones, though. Have a huge back yard and find solitude there at night when everyone else is asleep. I love those quiet night time hours.
Mary

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers