"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, April 2, 2011

~ What About April ~

Lantana 

April showers, May flowers
April Fools Day
Ostara
Easter
Magenta Snapdraggons
Yellow Hibiscus
Rainbow of color Easter eggs
Creamy Old White Magnolia Blossoms
Grace before summer
Turquoise Robins Eggs
New Moon, Full Moon, Dark Moon
National Poetry Month
Earth Day
Daffodils, daffodils, daffodils
Holocaust Month
Japan’s Feast of the Lanterns
National Cherry Blossom Festival USA
Spring Break
April Love
Daffy Ducks Birthday
Arbor Day
Jelly Beans
Chocolate Eggs
Coconut Cake
Spring Lambs
Peeps
Easter Bunny
Easter Baskets


“Temple bells die out.
The fragrant blossoms remain.
A perfect evening!


Matsuo Basho

4 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

A beautiful month, isn't it? I think it has to be my favorite. I love September because it means the dreadful heat and humidity are finally on their way out, but April is special altogether.
Mary

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Thank you :)

kerrdelune said...

Oh this is lovely, sweet Magnolia, and I love your signs of springtime. Next up is Beltane or May Day, one of my two favorite days in the whole turning year.

Kerri Farley said...

It is definitely one of my favorite months.
Beautiful flowers!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers