"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, April 28, 2011

~ Irwin ~


September 26, 1941 to April 27, 2011

We love you Irwin.

8 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

My sympathies and prayers are with you and yours. What a special photo this is! A great treasure.
Mary

Melodie said...

What a wonderful photo...I am sorry for your loss.

Robyn Campbell said...

Lovely photo. So very precious. I am so sorry. :( Death is so hard for those that are left behind. But he is happy and smiling now. No more sickness. Please tell us what we can do.

Robyn Campbell said...

Oh, we are sorry. Praying hard for you and your family. Remember we love you. Will you? Don't forget it.

Love Christopher and Ivy

Sending you hugs and kisses. XXXXXOOOOO <3

renilde said...

My dear Sandi, sending you my love, may you and your family find comfort in all the good things and memories Irwin gave you, thinking of you, xxx

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sandra, did not realize this. Sending you love and prayers....

Texan said...

I am sorry for your loss and hope peace is with you.

septembermom said...

What a lovely picture. I'm so sorry Sandi.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers