"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, April 9, 2011

~ Fur Person ~

~ Engel ~
Englewood Beach, Florida

This precious fur person greeted my daughter and I when we were eating lunch.  The owner of the restaurant, Flounders, was this baby's mama.  He was on a leash off the property.   When spoken to he would waggle his tail and hop around.  He was very well mannered and a happy little guy.  We fell in love with him and named him "Engle", not his real name, I promptly forgot that! :)

7 comments:

Julie Dao said...

SO cute! I love the expression in his eyes. So wise and intelligent. My heart is aching for a dog - maybe someday!

mxtodis123 said...

He is adorable. When I lived in Murfreesboro, Tennessee back in the early 80's, we used to be able to go out and leave the door open. A huge sheepdog would make himself at home. What a beauty he was. I hated to say good bye when it was time to move back to the city.
Mary

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, what an angel face!!!

kerrdelune said...

What a wise wee face Engle has, and so expressive...

My Grama's Soul said...

Puppies are the absolute best. Scrolling down your blog I realize we have so many of the same interests...had to become a follower.

Jo

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

what a sweetie...love that little face...

happy to see you at Farmhouse Kitchen, my friend

sending love,
kary and teddy
xxx

Kerri Farley said...

What a cutie pie! Easy to fall in love with this little one!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers