~ Bird on Wire ~
"There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth…not going all the way, and not starting."
Buddha
"There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth…not going all the way, and not starting."
Buddha
It took several days, and several walks, and a chance meeting to capture this Cardinal on the barbed wire fence.
We all makes mistakes. Most of us learn from our mistakes. There is something within us that allows us to pick up the pieces and go on. Again, and again. There is something within each of us that makes us reach out time and again. We want to believe better times are ahead. We want to believe we can and will make better decisions in the future. Many of us always look for the light at the end of the tunnel.
We have hope and that is a good thing.
We have hope and that is a good thing.

5 comments:
Love the picture
Your sharing
is truth
You have taken a gorgeous photo of one of my favorite birds. When I hear "bird on a wire" I always think of Leonard Cohen's song by that title: "like a bird on a wire, like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free." Yeah, let's hope we are learning from our mistakes.
Love this picture. Such beautiful birds. I used to have a cardinal hanging out in my back yard. Haven't seen in in a few years now.
Mary
Lovely bird,I never saw one in the real, they don't exist in our region, that is, not in the wild. They are kept in cages here, I never understood why you cage a bird, I can't stand the sight of it. x
I love cardinals. The camera and you have come together as one. Lovely.
We have them here. I watch them fly. And wonder if they realize how beautiful they are. The birds flight, takes my breath away. ;-)
Post a Comment