Introducing - Our Lady of Abundant Chocolate Candle
Wishing to provide something useful I give you the above information. I found this while internet surfing candles.
Second daughter is visiting for a few days. We are eating Russel Stover Easter Eggs by the fist fulls: Coconut Nest; Coconut Cream; Vanilla Creme; Caramel; Maple; and Chocolate Truffle. It is obsessive, it is bazaar, it is chocolate overload. I'm not kidding.
Tomorrow pictures from our walk and visit to our favorite beach town. Guess who has a camera now? Yes, it is me!...and I am thrilled!
Stay tuned.
Blessings and love!

3 comments:
I eat chocolate every day. Love it..
Enjoy your daughter
So happy about the camera
Enjoy the beach
I am almost envious
Love the ocean....
Can't eat any yet. Would choke. Feel sorry for me, will ya? :( I've been having quite a few pity parties these days. Guess I'll try to move about and pull some energy into my bod. Yay for the camera. Enjoy the sea shells for me. I can smell the salt water...
Death by chocolate...what a way to go! He He
So happy you are enjoying time with your Daughter...whilst by the shore, send a little prayer of healing into it for me will you? I wish I were there walking it with you! Suffice it to say I will be with you in spirit. Enjoy your Water time...and blessings on the gentle winds Dear One!
Peace and Love!!!!
Post a Comment