"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~ Magical March ~


"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold:  when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade."
-  Charles Dickens

~ Magical March ~

How can it possibly be March.  I wonder at how fast the days are passing.

March can be a time of magic, a time to embrace the new, and release the outdated, unhealthy, and unnecessary things in my life.  March will be magical for me if I am successful.

March may be a month of unexpected goodness appearing as a bolt out of the blue.  Big surprises,  unscheduled happiness.

It could happen.  I am wishing good things for you!

Happy March!

2 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Oh my, the years are going by faster and faster. Seems like only yesterday that I turned 63; now I will be 64.
Mary

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Oh yes - time is flying by.
So enjoy all you do
Sending you special thoughts and blessings.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers