Stunning
~ Today - Sunday ~
This mornings walk was peaceful. Sunday is the quiet morning, people sleep in, and the city is more at peace and still. It is warmer, there is a slight fog, and a bit humid.
I hear ,but do not see, a cardinal. The cows, Black and Jack, are no where to be seen.
A travel trailer fifth wheel home has been chosen. Great deal. We will store and travel once or twice a month, three - four days in state, until the house sells.
I'm excited. It is good that we explore our home state first.
Middle grandson, twenty-three years old, is engaged. I wish them every happiness.
Hoping to visit the Florida Strawberry Festival in March. Strawberry shortcake and whipped cream and corn dogs. I love to visit the 4-H exhibits.
Made beef stew yesterday and served over rice, with left over cooked cabbage, and asparagus for me. Delish. I'm cooking more meals and eating more carbs, though limited, and putting on some weight. Having quit smoking I have the munchies.
Adjusting to living with another person again and having less quiet time for my reading and meditations. He is more understanding, this time, of such practices being important to me.
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday.

3 comments:
Sounds peaceful and lovely. I'd say 'enjoy!', but sounds like you already are...
The strawberry festival sounds wonderful! Glad you are enjoying your walks and cooking - sounds like things are going well. Cheers!
Enjoy your life - all is well....
Post a Comment