"Red Pip Berry Willow Tree"
Willow trees are beautiful standing perfectly still. They move easily in the wind. They enchant me with long flowing branches and small leaves. It captured my attention swaying slightly in the March wind.
Our spring days are turning humid and warm. Phooey. Unseasonably warm. Phooey!
Two more days and March 2011 will be gone. How quickly it went by. There was a touch of gladness, a touch of sadness, a touch of fantasy, and a touch of reality. Regardless, life "Marches" on.
4 comments:
I love willow trees. We had the most beautiful willow in my yard where I grew up. It is hard to believe that April is almost here. Time is moving too fast for me.
Mary
Over here march brought spring, trees blossoming and everything tuning slowly greener with splashes of colour, purely to enjoy, love your photos,x
Still freezing here. Brrrrr The daffodils are in bloom though. The tulips ready to display their loveliness. Take care. Praying. xxxxxooooo
I've never seen a tree like this. It's rather magnificent.
Post a Comment