"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

~ Visions ~

~ Visions ~
Ernst Fuchs
Moses and the Burning Bush

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh do I like this.
It evokes so much.
Will have to look this artist up.
Thanks for sharing this...

Blessings and Love to you...

Melodie said...

What an interesting painting...everytime I look back at it I see a little something else.

mxtodis123 said...

I love this. Wonderful painting.
Mary

Moana_B said...

The more you look, the more you find. An amazine piece of art.
Blessings
Moana

Moana_B said...

BTW - I wanted to formally let you know that I have given you an Award on my blog today! Please stop by and ckeck it out ... http://moanabrantwood.blogspot.com/2011/02/awards-are-so-sweet.html I hope you’ll join in the fun!

Your blog is very special and I enjoy your writings immensely. Blessings, and continued inspiration to you
Moana Brantwood <|;^)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers