"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Thursday, February 10, 2011

~ Moving ~

 

I cannot name or think of one person who likes to move.  It seems your belongings begin to multiply when you move.  It seems like it will never end.

I would be embarrassed to tell you all how many times I have moved in my 64 years.

Yesterday we had one Chevy Silvarado 2500, and one little blue Volvo packed to capacity,  to transport this old Florida gal's belongings to their new home.  Today I finished up and cleaned.  I kept my apartment clean, so that was a snap!

And this is not the end of that story, not at all, I have to sort and discard more as we plan to travel.   Travel  and live in a fifth wheel trailer.  I have so many ideas for writing, travel and pictures.  Oooooo.

We are settling in with each other and sorting and working on the house to ready it for sale.  The house sells, we hit the road.
Plenty to keep us  busy until then!

I am working toward a new schedule for my personal time; meditation; yoga; reading; walking and writing.  I am relaxing and leaning into it, having discovered this works much better than stressing it out.

Just wanted to give you an update!

Wishing all good things to settle in your life!

Post Script:  I....quit...smoking!  This past Tuesday was one week!

2 comments:

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

continued best wishes to you as this all falls in place. on moving - in my 10 years beyond you it is probably near the same. i understand all that is taking place. be kind to yourself as time is going by so quickly....

Texan said...

How exciting! Enjoy your travels!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers