Tree Sister's Spring, Crystal River, Florida
These Florida Manatee are snuggled together trying to keep warm. Though we have no snow, chilly weather or cold temperatures affect our Manatee.
They are so big and peaceful and harmless, I adore their slow living.
Wishing everyone a special day.

9 comments:
That is an amazing shot and interesting reference to these large creatures!
Amazing photo. I am not so familiar with these creatures.
Mary
What a picture. All huddled together for warmth. They have such a hard time living with humans and now the weather presnst them with more struggle. I always find myself loving them when I see them on tv floating and nibbling so curious and gentle.
Thanks for sharing this sister...
I love these gentle giants of The Waters...there beings speak to me in a myriad of ways...
I so wish humans were more cognizant of these special creatures...
Lovely photo Magnolia...truly lovely!
Blessings, Peace and Love,
Akasa
What a photo, amazing, beautiful! x Renilde
I just love manatees!
....sandi...i STILL have good and bad days...sometimes the littlest thing can just set you off...i miss Buddy terribly too...i just am so grateful for my sweet little Teddy
sending love and a hug today...and a wish for a peaceful heart, my friend
kary and teddy sweet boy
xxx
an amazing photo of life loving life...absolutely beautiful image!
I've seen many things in nature that have awed and surprised me but I have never seen anything quite like this. Magnificent <3
Blessings
Moana
www.moanabrantwood.blogspot.com
Post a Comment