"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, January 24, 2011

~ "Such Love...."


Such love does the sky now pour,
that whenever I stand in a field,
I have to wring out the light when I get home.

~St. Francis of Assisi

6 comments:

Laura said...

beautiful quote!!! Love it!

brandi said...

~my heart is full with such love this morning...beautiful...much love light and blessings~

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Beutiful ... praying all is well...

mxtodis123 said...

Oh how beautiful, both the picture and the quote. Love it.
Mary

Sandra said...

"wring out the light when I get home"
Such imagery to have our dwellings consumed in the abundant Light...

Beautiful picture and sharing..

Blessings and Love to you...
Sandra

blessedmama said...

The sunset is gorgeously captured in that painting.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers