when we were holding the funeral of my beloved black lab Heather (my soulmate), 6 white doves unexpectedly flew overhead. the angel doves are looking after sweet Zoe China Moon and are there to comfort you.
It's the hardest part about having pets. But in their sweet, short life they teach us a multitude of ways to love unconditionally! Hope you have many good memories of Zoe. She looks like a big lovable girl. Thanks, always, for stopping by my blog.
8 comments:
Very sorry for your loss!
(((Hugs))) My thoughts are with you.
Mary
this is so beautiful
bless your beautiful angel girl ♥
and bless you xx
warmest hugs
millie
when we were holding the funeral of my beloved black lab Heather (my soulmate), 6 white doves unexpectedly flew overhead. the angel doves are looking after sweet Zoe China Moon and are there to comfort you.
much love xxx
Still holding you in Sisterly Hugs Magnolia...you and your Beauty Zoe!
I loved the Rainbow Bridge Picture!
Healing and Blessings Dear One!
Thinking of you. Beautiful pictures.
Thinking of you and Zoe. I know she will be missed.
What a beautiful picture to remind you of sweet Zoe. I've heard of that bridge before, and I think that's wonderful
It's the hardest part about having pets. But in their sweet, short life they teach us a multitude of ways to love unconditionally! Hope you have many good memories of Zoe. She looks like a big lovable girl. Thanks, always, for stopping by my blog.
Post a Comment