I know that is why I was granted my wish of returning to my homeplace. Dreaming of my Spring garden at the moment. Have a good day and I am pleased I found your sharing.
This whole post put a smile on my face! The picture is really wonderful and the quote ,well, who doesn't love to delightfully fantasize! I love the pictures of Zoe on your side bar!
Visualization. It does work. Years ago when I first moved to the city and had nothing, I used to visualize on the place I would once live....and here I am. Now, I am visualizing on going back to the country. Mary
6 comments:
I know that is why I was granted my wish of returning to my homeplace. Dreaming of my Spring garden at the moment. Have a good day and I am pleased I found your sharing.
This whole post put a smile on my face! The picture is really wonderful and the quote ,well, who doesn't love to delightfully fantasize! I love the pictures of Zoe on your side bar!
Yes,and how wonderful that is! x
Visualization. It does work. Years ago when I first moved to the city and had nothing, I used to visualize on the place I would once live....and here I am. Now, I am visualizing on going back to the country.
Mary
You are so good at making a phrase and a visual go together. We have been having some wonderful Moonlit nights here. Wishing you the best!!
Becky
I agree with Cosmic Arcata...You Rock when it comes to uniting a visual with words!
Truly Delightful as always Beautiful One!
I love visualization too...have been doing one heck of a lot of it lately!
Wishing You Wonderful Moon Blessings!
Post a Comment