"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
I love finding old post cards with messages written on them, makes you realize that people from long ago were so much like us with the same kinds lives, hopes and dreams.
Love this picture - the kind of place I like to visit.
I'd really love to live in a place like this...simple and beautiful...don't you just love old postcards?Bless-Bless!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love finding old post cards with messages written on them, makes you realize that people from long ago were so much like us with the same kinds lives, hopes and dreams.
Love this picture - the kind of place I like to visit.
I'd really love to live in a place like this...simple and beautiful...don't you just love old postcards?
Bless-Bless!
Post a Comment