"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

~ Goose Bliss ~

I know, this is the same picture from yesterday, and I love it.  Today I have a few words about geese.  I adore geese.  I want to kiss these geese on their beaks.  I want to hold them each one until they honk in horror.  I want to smooch their feathers and have them follow me around Lake Howard and have people stop and say awwwwwwww...and take pictures.


Geese remind me of cats, only geese don't meow, they honk.  Geese are independent and bossy.  Geese know they are beautiful, I think they know how fetching they are waddling through the snow.


My heart would burst to have a little farm and a big pond for my geese to swim and bathe.  I'd gather my geese and tell them their goose would never be cooked.  There would be apples, cherries and cracked corn, and whatever else to eat.


Each goose would be taught to be "watch geese" and protect the farm.  They could waddle and honk to their hearts content.


This is my geese bliss dream and it makes me smile.


Wishing you a day filled with laughter and love.  May it be so dear one's.

5 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I think that's why I love geese so much. I could sit and watch their antics all day.
Mary

Terra said...

Your dream goose farm sounds blissful, and I have gained an added appreciation of geese when reading your post.

AkasaWolfSong said...

Remember the Geese on Charlotte's Web? They are funny to watch I'll give you that.

Here is to attaining your Goose Dream!!!

Giving you a little Goose, lol!
Happy, Blissful, Gooseful Dreaming...
xoxo

renilde said...

You made me smile, reading this post. Geese are beautiful, and I can see your dream right before me. xx

Kari said...

Yes, we can never get enough geese enfolded into our hearts and souls. When I see them flying north or south overhead, it always brings tears to my eyes and courage to my soul, knowing how far they travel to find their winter and summer homes. They help me make my own trip to wherever it is I need to be, and I love how they make their long trips together, and how they take turns leading and following. The thought of geese makes me want to be a part of YOUR flock!! xo Kari

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers