It has been so fun for me to visit each blog and gather gifts which have enriched my life. There have been recipes, crafts, photographs, book recommendations, creative writing and much wisdom. I have laughed, cried and been in awe of human kindness.
The most precious gift has been friendship, someone to listen and share my life. Thank you!
Dear friends, each one, I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

9 comments:
Wishing you a very,merry Christmas from the people and critters of Laughing Duck Farm!
Wishing you a Most Meaningful and Heartfilled Joyous Christmas, Sister Love...
Thank You for being a Beacon of Light in my Life!
Merry Christmas! :)
~warm christmas wishes and blessings to you...thank you so for such a heartfelt touching post...friendship...a grand blessing to behold~
Wishing you a Happy Holiday season filled with magic, wonder, and joy. I am so glad to have found you,
Mary
Merry Christmas and warm holiday wishes.
I could not have said it better myself, you have been a great friend over the last year, I never thought blogging would allow me to genuinely care about people I have never met but it really has, and you are definitely one of those people.
wishing you warm and peaceful christmasdays, x Renilde
Merry Christmas, Wild Magnolia! Thank you so very much for all the light and joy you have brought into my life this year. Your posts are so inspiring and heart-lifting. I wish you so much peace and joy for you and yours, and will be thinking of you especially this season as one year ends and the new year begins. Such a powerful time this change-over always seems to be to me. Bless you, dear one, bless you!! xoxo Kari
I am so pleased that I found you several month's ago. Bless you and yours. You touch this One Woman's heart.
Post a Comment