"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, December 20, 2010

~ Christmas Candles ~

A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away.
~Eva Logue

4 comments:

Paul C said...

You post reminds me of 'A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.'

mxtodis123 said...

I love candles. Too bad my hubby doesn't.
Mary

Terra said...

Lovely thought. I do enjoy the beauty of a candle glowing.

Robyn Campbell said...

I love this thought. One that I love: We must view young people not as empty bottles to be filled but as candles to be lit. Forget who said it. I have had candles lit all weekend. :)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers