"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Have a good dayWith unexpected blessings...
~hauntingly beautiful...i could wander through there and allow myself to get lost...warm wishes and brightest blessings~
The hauntingly beautiful mists of the forest enveloping one in tranquility....I feel peace here...Divine Blessings and Love!
I am absolutely in love with this photo. This is my kind of place.
So beautiful...it makes me wonder who has been there in the past....ghost like I guess.I always wonder when I see places that look old who has been there before us.
I was born here in the Ozarks but I spent much of my girlhood playing among the moss laden Live Oaks. I can smell the sweet earthy damp even now.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Have a good day
With unexpected blessings...
~hauntingly beautiful...i could wander through there and allow myself to get lost...warm wishes and brightest blessings~
The hauntingly beautiful mists of the forest enveloping one in tranquility....
I feel peace here...
Divine Blessings and Love!
I am absolutely in love with this photo. This is my kind of place.
So beautiful...it makes me wonder who has been there in the past....ghost like I guess.I always wonder when I see places that look old who has been there before us.
I was born here in the Ozarks but I spent much of my girlhood playing among the moss laden Live Oaks. I can smell the sweet earthy damp even now.
Post a Comment