"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
~healing wishes and blessings to yours~
Sending healing thoughts and wishes your way.Mary
I am praying for healing for your roommate and calm for you. "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." 3 John 2Return to us when you can.
i surely do understand...know that i am thinking of youtake care of yourself and i'll be here when you get back...sending love and best wishes for a peaceful heartkary and teddyxxx
I hope your room mate is better real soon! That can be scary...take care...both of you.
Very sorry about your roommate ~ best wishes for a full recovery!
She is so fortunate to have you in her life...may you both be comforted by one another...and our thoughts of you.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
~healing wishes and blessings to yours~
Sending healing thoughts and wishes your way.
Mary
I am praying for healing for your roommate and calm for you. "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." 3 John 2
Return to us when you can.
i surely do understand...
know that i am thinking of you
take care of yourself and i'll be here when you get back...
sending love and best wishes for a peaceful heart
kary and teddy
xxx
I hope your room mate is better real soon! That can be scary...take care...both of you.
Very sorry about your roommate ~ best wishes for a full recovery!
She is so fortunate to have you in her life...
may you both be comforted by one another...and our thoughts of you.
Post a Comment