"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

~ Unicorn Bliss ~

5 comments:

Melodie said...

I love this picture! Makes me think of fairy tales...

Kari said...

This is a perfect image for me to take with me on my quest for a newly-painted home (and other things). I have always loved unicorns, I think because I do associate them with the idea of the quest. And since I intend to sequester myself in a castle from time to time while my house is being renovated, who knows, maybe I will find a unicorn of my own waiting for me on the castle grounds or in the tower or in the landscape of my own imagination. Take care, Wild Magnolia! There are legends about unicorns who put their heads on a lady's lap and fall asleep, but I have forgotten what it means. I think I hear hooves at my door this minute! Well, I'll be back in September sometime. Meanwhile, I go to pack a box or two before twilight. xo Kari

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

lovely...

happy to see you at farmhouse

teddy says HI !!!

sending love,
kary and teddy
xxx

Rue said...

Pretty! Very regal with all the flags/coat of arms!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

just saw you at octoberfarm and came by to say Happy last-weekend-of-july !!!!

kary and teddy {sweet-face}
xxx

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers