"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Friday, July 30, 2010
~ Summertime ~
Summer is not without it's good things! I am grateful for air conditioning and iced tea. Popsicles have been around since I can remember. Lakes or rivers or oceans, even swimming pools give us rest from the heat. Chilled salads put us in a "cool" state of mind! We can lounge in the shade and lay stick still and put off some the heat off.
What ever we do, summer will stay awhile, and then exit for fall!
It will happen, I promise.
Wishing all good things to settle in your life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett



5 comments:
loved this post...love the "exit for fall".
sending love,
kary and teddy {sweet face}
xxx
I could go for one of those popsicles right about now,lol!
Thanks for your ideas to cool us in the summer.
Those popsicles look yummy. Mmmmm
I love summer and all its goodness. But fall has its fun too. (Except home-school starts back and I volunteered to teach the high school Journalism class twice a month at our co-op.) GROAN
Did you get the comments I sent to you yesterday? My email has been acting weird and I wasn't sure. Can resend if you didn't. Hugs and love to you my sweet friend.
It has been in the 50's here this week. They say the sun is shinning...but I haven't seen my shadow for all the fog. Glad to know that it is summer in Florida and all it well with swim holes and Popsicle.
Post a Comment