"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,
the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer
Beautiful! My Hubby's family is coming to visit this week....I am trying to enjoy the silence while I still can,lol!
I would love to enjoy an evening of silence beneath that ocean sunset :)
What a lovely photo. Wouldn't mind being there right now. Never any silence around here....even at night there is the subways and the cars. Hmmm!!! Wonder how silence sounds. LOL!!!Mary
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Beautiful! My Hubby's family is coming to visit this week....I am trying to enjoy the silence while I still can,lol!
I would love to enjoy an evening of silence beneath that ocean sunset :)
What a lovely photo. Wouldn't mind being there right now. Never any silence around here....even at night there is the subways and the cars. Hmmm!!! Wonder how silence sounds. LOL!!!
Mary
Post a Comment