"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Monday, July 12, 2010

~ Artichokes and Potato Chips ~



Artichoke Hearts and Potato Chips

We can become creative and desperate when we face daunting circumstances.  Really, I can prove it.  Just last night I wanted a snack and the cupboard is almost bare.  Wanna’ know what I created.

I took a small jar of artichoke hearts in vinegar and olive oil, and a pile of potato chips, and ate it all gone.  I put the artichoke on the chips.  Yummie!  Wanna’ know what else, it was delicious.  I’m going to do it again.  Soon as I buy more potato chips and artichoke hearts.

I highly recommend this snack.

Of course I have artichoke dip recipes, but this was what I had, and I made good use of it.
Smiles and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Terra said...

Ah gourmet dining. I do like the ingredients and your snack sounds delish.

brandi said...

~creative snacking at its best...salty and savory...nothing else is better than that! warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Robyn Campbell said...

This sounds yummy. I will have to buy artichoke hearts in vinegar and olive oil and some chips now. i can't resist. Right up my alley. =)

You have a lovely, lovely day, my sweet friend.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers