This is me, sticking my head where it doesn’t belong.
This is me with my head in between the stars.
This is the sun, moon and stars above my head, but not out of reach.
This is me with hand outstretched, leaning into the future.
This is me wondering what wonder wrinkle the universe will reveal tomorrow.
This is me on lookout for Jupiter and his 60 moons.
Will I glimpse a mirror of my cosmic self, filled with celestial color?
This is me.
June 19, 2010

7 comments:
I like this painting, I think I've seen it before, and your poetry about you wondering is pretty.
aaahhhh....thanks for stopping by and leaving the nice words about Fathers Day Teddy Style....
We just LOVE and Adore this little man.....
Happy Sunday Solstice to you.....
Sending Love,
Kary and Teddy
xxxx
Terrific poem! I love the picture,it's another imagination inspiring one!
Love your words about this picture. I can see so much in it!
Namaste Magnolia
(Ama waving and smiling:o)
I became aquainted with this picture during my Rosicrucian study.
Your self description in it was very interesting.
I would imagine, that this picture evokes much in many and all would be quite different.
Love you new look around here...especially you in your beautiful flowing cape.
Hope you are doing well..I'm sorry I still haven't written you. One day I 'will' surprise you.
Blessings
Ama
Magnolia, you will NEVER know how much it meant to me that you were so concerned about my health. I was in the hospital with pneumonia. That didn't mix with my type one diabetes at all. And they saw some things on the CT scan that they believe are scars, but want to redo the scan in about 3 1/2 weeks to make sure.
I am still recovering, but really trying to get back into life. Still short of breath and sickish, but trying.
Love your new blog look. And you with your elegant cape is true Magnolia. =)
Lovely poem as usual. You my friend, are a wonder with words. *hugs* I truly missed you. =)
Loved your poem and love your blog. To answer your question, I discovered it in someone else's blog--I read one of your comments and thought, this person sounds intriguing. Glad to be following you.
Post a Comment