"I am lovers with what hasn't a name: the inside of wind,

the stutter of rain ..." ❤ excerpt (c) Amy Schutzer


Saturday, June 12, 2010

The least of things with meaning.....


It all depends on how we look at things, and not on how things are in themselves.  The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it.  ~Carl Jung

3 comments:

blessedmama said...

Hello, there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and introducing yourself. You have a very interesting blog here. All of the quotes in June that you've chosen to print are so very true. Beautiful wild artichoke blossom. We are letting one bloom on our artichoke plant, and it should be fully open within a week. I wonder if it will look similar. I was planning on posting a pic to show everyone, so you could come by and compare. See you soon!

Kari said...

Hi Magnolia! Here I am deep in my retreat when I was checking the formatting on my blog and saw that your name had disappeared from my blog roll! I went to my master list and there you are, big as life. I added you again, so now you are on my master list twice, but still you don't show up on my sidebar! I wonder how long you have been "missing." I will send a "help ticket" to TypePad to get you back again!! Meanwhile, I am puzzling over the meaning in this particular little glitch in the universe. It made me rush over to your blog, to make sure you are really still here, and oh, how glad I am to find you, for I love your wild and loving spirit in this world! xoxoxo Kari

Kari said...

Oh, I got you back again! There was a default setting that only let me show ten blogs. When I added Dee Mallon a whole month ago, you must have instantly disappeared as that made you the eleventh blog in abc order. I didn't realize you weren't there until just now. It is four in the morning, and I feel as if there is definitely great meaning in this little crack in the universe, if only I could get my mind around it. As for other things, I am writing in my journal again, for the first time since I threw all my journals away two years ago. I'm reading May Sarton's journals, too. I did not realize how much I missed my journal-writing! I'll get back to my blog by and by, but I am deep in that dark forest for now, writing away. I love you! Kari

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." — Terry Pratchett

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this."  — Terry Pratchett

Followers