I remember watching Gone with the Wind for the first time with my mom in a cinema that put on old films...I was a teenager and of course loved every minute of it.
Vivian Leigh was a beauty...and as lovely as that dress is...I'm glad I don't have to wear one! (lol) :)
omg...do i post from my salem trip? did you not see it last year. they are some of my biggest posts! plus, everywhere i travel to, i buy things for a big giveaway. you can click on the salem trip on my sidebar and see what went on last year. make sure to enter this falls giveaway! it is so good that i want it for myself!!! haha!
Love that picture, you just had to love everything about that movie. So many quotes from that movie have burned an indelible place in my brain. I thought of her "As God As My Witness" line when I was digging up my spuds. thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi, my life has become to complicated to put into words, not really sure I will continue the blog. I may just become a lurker. Hope your finding cool ways to stay out of this heat. Laura
6 comments:
I love old movies! Gone with the Wind is in my top 10! Vivian Leigh was just beautiful!I am glad we are not expected to wear all those clothes today!
I need a hat like that for gardening this Summer! But I'll stick with capris instead of that dress!
One of my MOST favorite movies. Vivian was EXTRAORDINARY in it.
Great minds think alike, Magnolia. ;)
I remember watching Gone with the Wind for the first time with my mom in a cinema that put on old films...I was a teenager and of course loved every minute of it.
Vivian Leigh was a beauty...and as lovely as that dress is...I'm glad I don't have to wear one! (lol) :)
omg...do i post from my salem trip? did you not see it last year. they are some of my biggest posts! plus, everywhere i travel to, i buy things for a big giveaway. you can click on the salem trip on my sidebar and see what went on last year. make sure to enter this falls giveaway! it is so good that i want it for myself!!! haha!
Love that picture, you just had to love everything about that movie. So many quotes from that movie have burned an indelible place in my brain. I thought of her "As God As My Witness" line when I was digging up my spuds. thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi, my life has become to complicated to put into words, not really sure I will continue the blog. I may just become a lurker. Hope your finding cool ways to stay out of this heat.
Laura
Post a Comment